FERAL is calling for 2019 Ambassadors! If you’re familiar with the program and you’ve been wanting to join our team of badass ambassadors, now is the time to apply! If you’re new to the program, but you love FERAL and doing rad things outside, then you’ll want to keep reading (and apply, if you’re so inclined).
The perks are great, and you’ll be an intimate part of the best outdoor community in Denver. Check out the description below, fill out the short application, and we’ll be in touch.
Who fits the FERAL Ambassador bill?
First and foremost, there are no hard and fast rules. We go with our gut, and are looking for people that inspire us. Feral Ambassadors are….
- Passionate for adventure
- Social media savvy (especially with Instagram)
- Engaging, social, and want to share the things that they love
- “The one” who curates trips and outings for your posse
What do Ambassadors do?
Besides kick ass, FERAL Ambassadors help bolster our community in Denver and beyond! Their primary role is to represent the FERAL brand loud and proud. We ask for social sharing, tagging, content contributions, and community engagement. As you know we love a good party and ambassadors always get the first invitation.
What’s in it for you?
Mainly, our FERAL Ambassadors get rewarded in high-fives and sheer awe. Additional perks include:
- 20% discount in store and online
- 50% off rental discounts starting April 2019
- Ambassador exclusive events (happy hours, meet-ups, and more)
- Collaboration opportunities
- Content highlights on our social media channels
What we ask from you:
Our community is what makes us who we are, and our Ambassadors mean the world to us. There are a few things we ask to make sure the adventure stoke is being shared widespread.
- Live “feral”: get outside and capture those #liveferal moments
- Tag us in your Instagram adventure photos with the #liveferal hashtag
- Spread the word about FERAL in your community
- Share our content if something you see or read strikes a chord
- Join us at an event
What to expect:
Once you’ve completed the application and we’ve done our fair share of Instagram stalking, we’ll be in touch. So, in the meantime, go climb a mountain, ski off Everest, discover a shipwreck, or bike around the world.
Even if this isn’t your jam, that’s cool too! Do you know someone who’d be great in this role? Share this post with them and have them apply!